UG

Posted on Sep 15, 2022
Excellent! Delighted to find a reliable supplier

I missed these zone bars so much when I returned to the UK so delighted to find a reliable seller. These are tasty, perfect size and easy to travel with. They’re a mainstay and even when under the weather and worried about nutrients, I find I can eat zone bars!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This is a delicious high quality protein snack with a perfect blend of flavours and textures… soft and yet with a crispness to it… hard to believe it is a protein bar. It arrived via iherb so quickly it retained its freshness and .

My favorite bars. I like strawberries and almond chocolate. I have it every day as breakfast with coffee and it keeps me full all day till lunch.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I have ordered this so many times, the taste is very nice with good amount of protein, highly recommended, give me like please.

fcfd3107-b4f2-477e-8a49-e56d680c0589
Posted on Dec 10, 2020

The market is flooded with OEM chocolate and peanut butter flavors. This strawberry yogurt is a nice addition as an alternate flavor. Not too sweet, with a kick of yogurt flavor, it offers a refreshing touch to the great array of flavors that Zoneperfect offers. Will keep ordering these! One of my favorite brands that offers a nice nutrient balance.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

These bars are more like candy than other brands I've had. Quite low amount of protein, smaller size and a lot of sugar compared to others.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Great quality, and the size is good. Good for working out and a general healthy lifestyle

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Best protein bar I ever had, yummy and tasty and not too much sweet

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

delicious! great protein snack, with no after taste like other protein bars.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Just absolutely delicious! Not to mention so easy to just pop one in my bag on the go.