UG

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Love the flavor of these. Sweet (yes, it has sugar), and the flavor of raspberries, not an artificial taste. I have started on a "take vitamins and supplements daily " kick before. But let's be honest- if the flavor is good, it gives me a great incentive to keep on taking them daily. These deliver on that front - while still providing the nutrients I want to target, they taste like candy. Now thats a daily supplement I can keep up with!

I ordered this product for my grandson. I read a lot of reviews and decided that he would like the taste. And so it happened. I love everything about this product, the taste, the smell, the quality and the potency. The Magnesium and Calcium ingredients work great together. Lots of benefits from this supplement. I love that my grandson happily takes this vitamin complex.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Friends, if you like a product, rate it right.. If you drop a star, they will cut the product. Do not be afraid. They will not raise the price. Rate 5 stars to know what products are needed and increase their production quantity. Press Yes to raise the comment and everyone will notice this unintended mistake: (Oh friends, if you like a product, rate it right.. If you drop a star, they will cut the product. Do not be afraid, they will not raise the price. Rate 5 stars to know what products are needed and increase their production quantity. Press Yes to raise the comment Everyone is aware of this unintended error: (

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I was struggling to find a nice magnesium and vit d supplement as most of them were giving me a headache No side effects and lovely taste

17548dd8-1199-45ca-a54b-9868a029c803
Posted on Mar 9, 2022

These Raspberry gummies are great! I needed a calcium gummie and these came with Magnesium, and D so it's a win for me. My husband like them too!

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Love these and they're also a good source of phosphorus too! It's a shame they keep going out of stock though, they seem to be hard to get

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Wonderful product. The quality is excellent. Delivery speed is fast. I recommend.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Waiting to see desired result but the gummies are chewable tasty and easy to digest. Im hoping for improved bone. and joint health. 2nd week of intake.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

My 13-year-old niece doesnt like it and I dont like it neither. It has a subtle strange taste. That’s why I bought another brand before finishing the bottle

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Excellent product and excellent shopping experience. I will have some more of it.