UG

Posted on Nov 17, 2021
It works!

Try these overnight whenever you have zits - these patches will do their job. Remove inflammation, reduce size and redness. And they are fun too given their color.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Looking up online reviews after purchasing this. They were mostly bad. And I tried it for the first time last night. I have to say, I agree. I don’t know what it does to the pimple: 1- it doesn’t absorb the pus or anything from the pimple, it is simply a plastic tape. 2-it didn’t reduce any inflammation or redness, my pimples got worse after using it. Such a waste of money. If you are looking for any good acne dressing, I would highly recommend Hero cosmetics acne patch. Don’t even think of buying this product, you definitely will regret.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

No scent to my surprise Good quality ingredients in the patch

Auto-translated from Russian

I did not understand these patches a bit. The quality is average, it doesn’t remove the pimple at all, but if you stick it on for a day, then you don’t touch it with your hands and don’t spread the pimple all over your face. Smell: no. Usage: as needed. The size of the patches is average, the same in all patches. Age does not matter, everyone who has skin problems can use it.