UG

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Quality of this product is awesome. I really like the ingredients. This propolis smells like Honey. it feels like natural. One package contains 90 capsules. it will help you improve your immune systems. These tastes very good. I really like Bee products. Try it if you want to improve your immune system.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I don’t notice a difference when taking this but don’t notice any unwanted side effects, and I trust the quality of this brand’s products. I also always purchase the bee pollen from this brand. Smell is strong and interesting to me and I’m fine with it. I feel my immune system is supported and better protected when consuming bee products.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I have recurring helicobacter pylori and, as a result - gastritis that manifests itself in heartburn, nausea, and various stomach aches. I tried propolis tablets last year and have been taking it every time my gastritis flares up. Within a couple of days, the symptoms weaken or sometimes even go away. I recommend it to anyone that struggles with digestion problems and stomach aches.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Bought this for my boyfriend who has red and sensitive skin. The improvement is shocking!! Not only does it improve the redness, he doesn’t have any outbreak when he’s taking the supplement and his skin is visibly more supple!! But the acne comes back when he forgets to take it for a few days. Definitely will buy again and I’m also thinking to take it for myself for more supple skin.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I've been taking Y.S. Eco Bee Farms propolis for years. They are one of the best brands available. Help me big time staying away from flu and catching cold, of course COVID 19. iHerb has a better price than Amazon, quicker shipping to HK, keep up the good work iHerb! I'll keep coming back for this, cheers!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Propolis seems to help fight against bacteria, viruses, and fungi. It might also have anti-inflammatory effects and help skin heal. Bee Propolis is also a great immune booster. It increases the number of immune cells, boosts immune cell activities, ups antibody production, activates macrophages and increases Natural Killer cell activity. I take this to boost my immunity and inflammatory.

SuperT
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Like many ppl, I decided to add this to my supplement list for upcoming travel to US due to the current outbreak. I believe the best medicine is found in nature and I have been taking this brand’s organic honey for years. So I have confidence this is another quality product. Also, I seemed to have read that Brazilian propolis is the best which I believe is part of this company’s sourcing region.