UG

estuarine
Posted on Apr 24, 2022
Tastes like pizza

Being on a diet, I have been missing my pizza fix, and imagine my delight when I bit into one of these delightful cheese crisps! It's exactly like pizza! Already added more to my cart already! These will be amazing as snacks when you get the munchies, and obviously as a topping to salads and meals to get that extra crunch and cheesy flavour. Packaging for this, as with other Whisp items, are always resealable and I love that! Please like if you found the review helpful!

d522101c-b9c2-406d-a377-f38c2e4902bc

Description Real Cheese and Spices Made with 100% Parmesan 13 g Protein Per Serving 2 g Carbs Per Serving 0 g Sugar Per Serving Gluten Free Lactose Free Excellent Source of Calcium Keto Friendly You herb it here first! A little bit fancy and always fun. We add an expert blend of garlic, basil and savory spices to 100% Parmesan for a light, crunchy crisp that's perfect for crushing crouton cravings or topping your favorite recipes with some garlicky goodness ('cause it's always fun to be fancy)! Whisps Cheese Crisps are made by cheese people, for cheese people. We make our crisps from just one ingredient (you guessed it!): 100% "wheel" cheese. First, master cheesemakers craft our artisanal cheeses to perfection. Then we bake them into light, flavorful crisps–protein packed, low card and gluten free–for a playfully perfect snack to beat even your cheesiest cravings. Suggested use Perfect for snacking straight out of the bag or adding to your soups or salads or appetizer plate. Other ingredients Parmesan cheese (pasteurized part-skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), maltodextrin, garlic*, spices, salt, sugar. *Powder

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I love this flavor to add crunch and texture to my soups and salads in place of croutons. Also great crushed up on casseroles, Mac and Cheese, roasted veggies, or to add keto ingredients to eat-out meals. I find them a little pricey as a stand alone snack, and too small to use for dips.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I ate these alot when I was doing Keto and these were sooo yummy! Good for when I was craving for some munchies. These are great if you’re on a low carb diet. You could make your own but i personally cant find the time & would rather just enjoy these!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

These are a great-tasting snack, and have a high-quality cheese flavor. They are also compatible with low-carb diets. The ingredients mostly seem to be cheese, which is just fine if you like cheese, which most people do. Although I consider them to be pretty flavorful, I deducted a star because they are basically cheese crisps, and might not be the best choice for people who want something that tastes more like a cracker.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

These are really good, but I don’t get a strong taste of the garlic herbs from them as much as I would’ve wanted, they don’t taste much different from the regular Parmesan crisps. That being said, I really enjoy these they’re a great snack that are high in protein and calcium,

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

These Whisps taste so good! A great crispy chip like snack to eat while watching movies, when you are out and about or a small snack for kids. Great ingredients, lactose and gluten free and great for the ketogenic diet. The only thing I don't like about them is that they are fairly expensive for such a small amount. The package holds a lot of air.