UG
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 16, 2022
Ok

I had expected more of it since I’ve fallen for the brand when I was living in Germany. This is not a cheap hand cream, and yet, it is too rich and greasy as a day time hand cream. If you have to be on your keyboard or hold a pen after using it, it’s practically impossible. I ended up finishing it on a trip, and this does work okay when the environment is super dry. The packaging is really nice which I love. I enjoy scent free products but this smells a bit, not super pleasant either. I’d not purchase this again.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Its light texture and feel hydride and its no smell and good ingredients Of my comment help u please press like

2e3456bd-2b80-4e29-bbb7-f4b965f31ea5
ba52d3f3-ef7f-4e99-87c8-506f0772f3bf
Auto-translated from Japanese

I used to use Weleda for toothpaste and diaper cream when my child was a baby, but recently I'm glad I tried Skin Food for myself, so I bought a hand cream. It's 50ml, so it's very small, so I think it's convenient to take on the go, and I think it's good because it can be used up in one season. The texture is heavy when you put it out, but it fits in your hand. And even though it's moisturizing, the surface is smooth and I'm very satisfied. It has a slight floral scent, but it's so natural that you can't really tell unless you put your nose close to it. The packaging is cute, it's not tested on animals, and it moisturizes your hands well before you go to bed, so it's a product I'd like to repeat.

69bb54ac-843d-4162-9775-e0374a83a803
Posted on Nov 28, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

The cream is of excellent quality, I tried everything for hands. There is a little smell, but tolerable. The size is small for such a price. The composition is suitable for sensitive skin.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

SUPER SUPER! SUPER! THE SKIN AFTER IT IS VELVET. WITHOUT ODOR.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

No obvious shortcomings, just a little pricey