UG

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

this body oil is just excellent! it absorbs very quickly on the skin and doesn't make you feel that you have oil on your skin throughout the day. The quality of this product is amazing. it has a slight scent of roses, just the right amount. you can benefit from it a lot. I like to put it after I shower.

I discovered Weleda products while visiting family in the Netherlands last summer. Due to some autoimmune conditions i wanted some gentle products and tried some Weleda toothpaste for sensitive mouth. Then looked to see if i could get them when i got back to the US. That's when I discovered this absolutely awesome body oil!!!! I want one of each. They have the most beautiful fragrance and silky hydrating texture. My Dutch husband told me Weleda products have a good reputation in Europe and have been around a long time. I can see why. I will be a loyal long term customer from now on. I have used their toothpaste and body oil and their skin food. All absolutely top quality and a pleasure to use.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

A little on the expensive side but totally worth it! Love the smell and it works wonders! First time i bought the travel size and fell in love so i decided to get this full size!

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

the smell is not so good, but it absorbs quickly and does not oil the skin or hair, it does moisturize a lot and i recommend it

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I use it for the hair mostly, sometimes for the body. makes my hair silky and smooth and easier to handle the rose scent is delicious and very subtle. love it, great product, no chemicals.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Weleda is a famous brand, i use this beauty oil for my body after showering its make me felt so moisture, no more dry in the cold weather. i like the rose extracts.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Lovely scent. Great to use after shower. Not too thick absorbs easily and the pump makes it easy to use and controls amount of drops so it doesn’t pour out.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Absolutely love this. Especially for winter times when your skin is very dry. I use it on my face and hand and skin became very smooth the next morning.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

i love this oil but note the scent is peppery rather than like roses. the scent doesn't last but the hydration does. would absolutely recommend

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

It is very pleasent to use , and leaves a wonderful scent