UG

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

It moisturize so well without greasy or any shiny residue. My skin is dry even though I’m living in hot tropical country. I like it a lot as it doesn’t make me slimey-slippery when I’m sweaty under the sun. The texture is quite thick compared to La Roche Posay Lipikar, Cerave Lotion that I used before. But this has occlusive effect that sealed moisture on the skin. The product is unscented and can also use on the face. The size is super big. I really recommended!

cc12a9a7-a9aa-46c6-88ad-98cab70cf785
29b5ac53-0f2c-427d-9b17-af66412f3372
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

unscented which is a great plus! very mild scent. very hydrating, can be used by normal to sensitive skin. Can be used by all ages. Travel size friendly. I live in a tropical country and my skin loves it! lightweight feeling. I think it helps the dry patches on my face since it is already summer here. The texture is lotion-like. I will repurchase this after I empty the bottle. Hope my comment helps those people who keep on searching for the perfect moisturizer. Please LIKE my review. Tia !

ee500ae3-e9f4-4450-baeb-ea7a336bf96a
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

there is no scent which I like. the texture is more liquid than cream, but not too light and not too thick, quiet fast absorb, and somehow it gives me a matte look yet still make your skin moisturized (impressed me because usually moisturizer gives you dewy look). I have a combination skin and sensitive around nose area. other moisturizer stings a lil bit, but this one is 👌. might be purchasing again when it runs out.

02b61a6f-34ae-456f-917d-ffe019dd4d73
2f8acad4-f4c3-459b-bd6c-5ed98be6600f

This is a great lightweight lotion good the body and face, and great for sensitive skin, I can use it on my eye area with no irritation at all. It melts into the skin and has no fragrances but does have an almost plasic smell. A little goes a long way, and the 16 oz bottle would last ages. I've recently started using trentinoin and this helped calm and hidrate my skin. I tend on the oily side and creams tend to break me out, but this is very light and didn't cause any issues at all. I would definately buy again.

260d3972-d0f8-42c7-b28b-afc695fa99c0
133d4e2e-e409-4ee0-8bcb-649b0f5b8ea9
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

First time trying this and i must say its the best one ive ever had. The size is great and is going to last many months. And if anyone has doubts whether to use it on oily combo skin, just purchase it okay? IT WORKS BEST. Doesn't make the skin look greasy or oily. A really good moisturize. Go buy ittttt.

6173024b-8988-47b6-a530-45f3b8206831
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I bought it while using it with Differin gel. It has a nice package, size. But I feel vaseline smell from it, it may be because of its ingredients, it has petrolatum. But this scent is not so bad. If you want minimal ingredients moisturizer you can try this one. It doesn't irritate the skin, I have sensitive skin and it works well on my skin. It has a liquid texture. Like my review if it helps, thanks! :)

7a7a9220-bddb-431b-9250-3d66511fbfbe
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I've been using Vanicream moisturizing Cream and the facial cleanser for a year. Love this brand. The lotion is more watery texture and instead the cream is thick in texture. I like to mix both to get that perfect consistency, not too thick and not too thin, and apply it in the morning. My dry sensitive skin loves it. Thank you Vanicream.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

At first, I did not like the runny texture. It did not keep my body skin moisturized during the colder weather. However I grew to love it as a layering lotion! I put a base of a different moisturizer first and then seal it in with this lotion and it sinks in with just a hint of that petroleum feel. I cannot use this on my face because I have sensitive, dehydrated rosacea prone skin and my face flushes when I put this on. However, a lot of people like using this as their facial moisturizer. It is definitely light enough with a decent level of moisturization. I would choose the CREAM over the lotion because the cream protects my body skin wonderfully!! I hope this helps!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

My skin is very sensitive to moisturizers and will easily breakout when I use a wrong one. Buut this one here is starting to become my favorite. Its a no nonsense moisturizer that is gentle on the skin and provides ample moisturization. Currently using it on my face and body.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

This is amazing. I got this for my mum who has combination skin. My sister has a very oily skin and also uses this moisturizing lotion. It didn’t break them out once. In fact, lotions are meant to be for oily skin because those with dry skin need something heavier like cream. Lotion on the other hand is lighter. I personally have used this lotion on my face multiple times, and it was nice. However, i realized my dry skin needs something a tad bit heavier/creamy. A moisturizing cream would work better if that was your case too.