UG

Posted on Mar 19, 2022
Works like a charm

Don’t be scared by the term Sterols, they have nothing to do with Steroids. Instead, they’re all the goodness of natural components found in other pricey marketed products! No aftertaste and gastric effects, but do note that the pills are quite large, so those that have a strong gag reflex!

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I noticed almost immediate results, went from lethargic and fatigued - barely able to make it through work days to being energised and feeling more balanced hormonally. I'd recommend this to anyone who's interested in this kind of product. I'm 30 and I feel like I can operate the same way as when when I was 18 again.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

It is a product that I tried for the first time on recommendation. Although I have been using it for about 2 weeks, I have gained about 3 kg in weight. My daily calories and physical activity are exactly the same as before using the product. There is also a substantial increase in my strength. There was no increase in my fat ratio (my abdominal muscles are still veined). I use this product in combination with AnimalCuts, which I love very much. Rather than the recommended use, I consume 3 tablets before training and 1 tablet each with meals on offdays. If you need clean muscle and strength gain, it is a useful product that you can add to your diet, at least it works for me.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Another fantastic product from old school stable of Universal Nutrition. Contains a quite a range of Sterols. These are not only good for liver and hormone levels but are also proven to support healthy heart and cholesterol levels. Also noticed an increase in appetite since I have started taking them. Great product.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

the product arrived very fast although shipping usually takes a while. very satisfied with the shipping and logistics. the packaging and boxing are top notch as well. cannot wait to use it.

68acaff4-467c-4d99-a26c-afc07b35e7eb

Helped me add a solid 2lbs of muscle and I have a few more days left from the big bottle, great pump, strength and stamina. No acne or side effects. Recommend taking 3 pre-workout and 3 with the following big meal, pills are big and expand in the stomach. It might be old, but it does the job if you are not enhanced, follow your meal plan, sleep well and push yourself.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Quality is always great with Universal Nutrition. With this product in particular I can see a change in muscle hardness and the pumps in the gym are awesome! Stronger workouts with this supplement.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I don’t take the full dose but take along side animal Stak and cycle over to Mstak so it gives abit of a boost but it’s Universal which is I believe in heavily

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Besides the size of the pills this product is working. Make sure you combine it with regular workout, proper diet. You will see the result in your own eyes.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I have used this for two months and I have gotten stronger and my muscles looks more dense. But I recommend you cycle it so that your body doesn't get used to it and the results stop