UG

Lenka
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Not my most favorite flavor (that's be lemon ginger) but still extremely tasty. It really enhances my water drinking during summer. Our ta water varies so using this to give some nice taste to it really helps my liquid intake and diet. It's also beneficial because it has no sugar, but you can add it or some other sweetener of you want.

I love it ! It tastes just amazing and refreshing ! It's really great for summer time . I usually make it for going to work ! low calorie so great for ppl on diet and it keeps you hydrated ! highly recommended.

9c3b6f6a-61b6-4c01-8087-4ed7efbf9a8c
Posted on Nov 30, 2021

The tea bag enhance my water to keep me away fm sugared drinks. We don't get this flavour in Singapore. Very reasonable priced product. Love it!

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

it's easy to make a cup of cold drinks. it tastes excellent, the mild sweetness enhances the favor of mango and passion fruit, giving a fresh feeling under the hot summer.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

This product has definitely helped me increase my water consumption. This flavor is really good! I keep it in my water bottle, and keep refilling it throughout the day. It adds more subtle flavor the more I refill.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Love it love the taste and the packaging, i bought because i don,t love the taste of water but this made me drink more water

Posted on May 22, 2022

Sugar free and natural ingredients, great for flavouring water in the hot day. And encouraging to drink more. Very convenience. I like this flavour the most from all variants.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I like the taste a lot - it is very summery and fruity. I always brew it with boiling water and then top up with cold water and leave in the fridge. I think the price is a bit high for just 12 bags.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

It makes water tastes so good. I drink a lot more water than before after purchasing this. This tastes like real fruit instead of chemicals

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

good quality product, excellent composition. convenient packaging. I was pleased with the result of the application. I will take more