UG

Posted on Apr 20, 2022
It is ultra-gentle.

My hair is frizzy and quite damaged due to frequent use of the straightener. That's why using the right shampoo is really important to me. A few months ago I discovered this brand that is really great, not only because it is natural but also because it is really improving the health of my hair. It is ultra-gentle, vegan, eco-friendly, and ideal for every type of skin. It restores hair and scalp with Argan Oil, Aloe Vera, and Chamomile. The relaxing lavender is my favorite scent!

12221c28-50a9-43e6-be6d-b5f97981bdbc
3375c860-b0a1-4bb4-9c7e-d5496660a09a
21513743-a811-4da5-981d-9491d1876f1e
Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Love this Moisturizing Shampoo for Sensitive Skin with lavander scent. It’s for all hair types including color treated and skin types. The best part my children can use it too. I finally found a shampoo that works for me as I have dry scalp. It really keeps my scalp moisturized and itch free.

d5c56984-06a5-4fb1-a62c-6f4f27214d40
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

great product!! loved it🥰 it's makes my hair feel clean and my sensitive scalp doesn't dry out and what I loved the most was my daughter can use it as it's super gentle and she has really bad ezcema and it doesn't irritate her scalp or skin!!!

e1733146-edc9-40c7-8f15-1556eec85638
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

This shampoo was really gentle on my hair. I have long thin hair that has been damaged by products in store brand things. It took a little more than I liked to be able to cover my entire head. Smell was good but not overwhelming. Kept hair clean for a few days. Good job

bdded18c-7a55-4d95-9164-beb5055eefc6
Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Okay, to start my review I was skeptical about the benefits of this shampoo for reasons like: I have tried all brands I could try at the store, and always ended up with either super greasy or dry-flaky scalp. I was blaming it on the hard water for a while until I tried soapberry for hair and OH MY GOSH! First thing I noticed was the lovely scent, and the results were just mind-blowing. I don’t have flaky-itchy scalp anymore, my hair is silky and smooth but not greasy, and for the first time in a VERY LONG time I found something that truly works! No residues and well, now I know it was not the hard water. I would defined recommend this shampoo to everyone!

3dd476b4-37bf-4850-bc84-8a329825faff
Posted on Feb 12, 2022

This line is really amazing. I’ve used their lotion, conditioner, face wash and body wash. I was looking forward to this shampoo and it did not disappoint! Like all of their lavender scented products it was the best smell! Clean & not overpowering. The shampoo lathers well and does not leave your hair feeling greasy, yet moisturizes well. So impressed with this line, again and again!

9bdab918-3894-4f8f-8ca0-38c90e18002c
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I was amazed at how this company got started. They even enclose a real soapberry, for you to lather up. How awesome is that! I’m already in love with their skincare and I tried this gentle shampoo and conditioner in my toddler’s beautiful curly hair. I loved it! Especially knowing it’s made with ingredients from Nature! ❤️🪴🌏

218bf011-aaea-4c3f-b3ae-23f231ec1209
2e1e5513-f29c-4494-8245-b07bf9224079
18bdbb77-db64-4a70-b975-87897bd4f1b9
Posted on Jan 18, 2022

After using conventional shampoo for years I started noticing some light dandruff near my forehead due to scalp dryness. Switching to this has helped remove the build up without drying out my scalp. It lathers surprisingly well too. I find I use about two pumps for my shoulder length hair, and wash my hair twice to get that squeaky clean feeling. PLEASE MAKE THIS IN A BIGGER SIZE - I go through the 250 ml super quickly.

0e385e83-b6c6-4c25-860d-cf2bef3862cd
38e7fcda-0a17-406e-beef-3348675d2030
Posted on Dec 27, 2021

It is a Moisturizing Shampoo for Sensitive Skin with lavander. For all hair types (including color treated) and skin types, for women, men and children I am very impressed with this shampoo. I have suffered from some type of shampoo allergy/scalp irritation ever since I became pregnant with my second child I eventually found a shampoo that worked for me and used it for several years.

10bc7d60-146b-4c14-9108-b24590cf55c1