UG

Posted on May 21, 2022

The quality of tea feels good and the blend is well combined. Without caffeine. Ingredients are especially good if you need something good for the throat and feel more energized. The taste is vegetative and there is a bit of a mint feeling. Good to use on cool days, serve hot. the size of the package is normal.

618ff6b3-1585-4766-9bab-e2f6ab0d1f61
Posted on Jan 29, 2022

We love Traditional Medicinals teas! We keep the Echinacea Plus (and other blends) on hand for cold and flu season. The quality of the herbs seem to be great. It is caffeine free so no jitters. The light spearmint taste and scent is perfect for stuffiness. If you're considering buying, research the benefits of the ingredients of this tea. You won't be disappointed.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

This is one of my secret remedies when I get sick. I mix this with throat coat and a bit of honey and drink it every four hours as directed on the box. After a day of doing so it makes a world of difference by strengthening my immune system.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

One of my favorite herbal teas. Every time I feel stressed or tired and there's a chance to get sick I drink this tea and it helps every time. It has a herbal taste, not very tasty but it doesn't bother me and I love it especially with honey.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

As I am just recovering from covid. Decided to give this as a try to build the immune. The taste is nice and will defiantly purchase more.

4ed94485-9592-49cf-881b-5a85f97e07ce
ef506608-750c-4e00-9f34-632f9ab7eb4c
Posted on May 29, 2022

I take this when I feel like I may be coming down with something. I don't mind the herbal taste but I imagine not everyone will appreciate it. But the price of this tea on iHerb is much better than I've found elsewhere. Have made multiple purchases of this product through the years.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I use this echinacea tea to boost my immune system. It it is a blend of the arial parts of the Echinacea purpurea plant and the roots and the arial parts of Echinacea angustifolia. Additionally, it contains lemongrass and spearmint. The taste of spearmint masks the rest of the herbs. I personally would have preferred a less minty and more 'lemongrassy' flavour.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

This is a good tea for in case you get cold. I purchased it first time but I know this brand and am very satisfied with.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

My husband really loves this and always asks for it even well before he has a sore throat. smell, taste, quality are all great. i always have this in my larder

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

This is my go-to tea for boosting my immune system when I feel something coming on. I prefer this one with spearmint over the elderberry one, but both are good.