UG

Posted on May 27, 2022

Finding a flouride-free toothpaste of this quality has taken me years. I love the composition and texture. The flavor and foam make brushing a pleasure. I use it at least twice a day and while it may seem pricey to some, its package size makes it a value. It is gentle on my sensitive teeth yet my whole mouth feels fresh and clean for hours after brushing.

Posted on May 5, 2022

For those who love fennel flavor, this is a great toothpaste. There are some in my house who don't enjoy the traditional mint flavored toothpastes but they love fennel and it leaves the mouth fresh and clean. This doesn't have fluoride either so we like that as well.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

When using homeopathic remedies, I try to avoid strong mint flavors in most toothpastes. This has no questionable ingredients, does a good job and I like the taste. Have been reordering it for years. Grateful for what is NOT in it - fluoride and mint.

This is so much milder for your mouth than other toothpaste flavors. Most toothpaste burns my mouth and lips. So this is the only one I can tolerate. And I believe the fluoride-free toothpastes are healthier. If you have sensitive skin, you may prefer this flavor.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I love the flavor of it. Fennel. I've used this product for 3 years and I don't have to see a doctor for my teeth except every 6 months check up. The quality and size are perfect. I ll keep using it. Thanks for the great product.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

This is one of my favorite brands of toothpaste. This flavor is delicious and keeps my pearly whites gleaming! This is great for daily use. Quality is excellent.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

I love this toothpaste. The taste is great and lasts longer in the mouth afterwards. It has not fluoride in it and made of natural ingredients. The Myrrh is good for bleeding gums and is also anti bacterial.

Posted on May 5, 2022

The flavor, quality and size are all okay ... it is gentle on your teeth... The traditional role of toothpaste is primarily cosmetic, in aiding the cleaning of teeth and producing fresh breath. Today, however, formulations contain ingredients which may also help oral health by way of reducing dental plaque and improving gingival/periodontal health.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Pretty good product. I am not 100% sold on the taste but it is one of the best substitute I have found to replace the Trader Joe's fennel toothpaste that has been discontinued

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

I am an adventurous person love to try different product until I found a perfect match. This toothpaste saved me a lump sum of dental cost and I hope you guys will benefit from my review. It eliminates my bleeding gum and chronic dull toothache and I will not change any other brand as of now.