UG

Posted on Jun 4, 2022
all time favorite

The size of a bottle is enough for the whole family! The absorption is the best on the market! Helps with deficency, bones. No bad taste. We felt effect after taking it whole winter where was no sun expousere and we did not get sick, it definitely helps with immunity! The package is very convenient.

30a6b703-04fc-4dfe-a9c0-f28397ba6b52
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

After doing a blood test, I found that I have a very low level of vitamin D. I took this vitamin for a month, the level of vitamin D increased (according to the results of a blood test). It is easy to use and has no taste or smell. I recommend.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

my second-favorite vitamin D product (after the Thorne vitamin D +K). no unpleasant taste or smell. i always drink vitamin D supplements, as its deficiency is critical to our health. i dont like spending time in the sun, so this vit d supplement is my saviour. glass bottle, easy to recycle. recommend!

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I love Thorne research brand. The ingredients and quality is perfect. Size of the package is very useful and the dosage is perfect. And because is in oil base, the absorption is very easy for bone density. Taste is neutral. And the effect is quick. It's great to boost the immunity. I love it, taking it every day 8 drops.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

A staple product for me year round! I take it for deficiency, and bone health. I increase absorption by taking it with omega 3 oil or high fat foods. I don't get enough sun so I take it everyday - less in the summer and more in the winter. it helps with immunity too for me

Posted on May 21, 2022

As a breastfeeding momma and breast milk alone not providing an adequate amount of vitamin D. This is what I have been taking The whole entire time I’ve nursed my last two babies (in High safely dosages) to provide what my babies need, not only am I getting a great amount of vitamin D, but my children are getting and adequate amount of vitamin D.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

After doing a blood test I found out my vitamin D‘s were really low which was affecting my eyesight and was causing brain fog. Taking this for two weeks made a significant improvement in my eyesight and I could also think better. The quality of this is great. It is easy to use and does not have any taste or smell. I would mix this in my coffee, have it on its own or sometimes even in my cereal. I would recommend this.