UG

Posted on Sep 17, 2022
Actually helped

My doctor recommended trying red yeast rice in addition to diet and exercise changes to try and lower my cholesterol. The pills are easy to swallow and I did lower my numbers after a few months. I think these helped because I didn’t do too well on the diet/exercise side of things.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

This has been a great product for me as my cholesterol was creeping up. My dr. recommend this instead of the standard prescription. It has been working very well for me, my numbers have remained low enough to cause no concern. I did experiment with reducing the dosage for several months and my numbers when up, so I still to the original plan.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I started off with Thorne's Choleast 900 which was amazing. I went from 8.1 to 6.4 in only a few months. I am continuing with this as it also had CoQ10 even though the red yeast rice dosage is smaller I am pretty confident my cholesterol will keep going down. Will do another blood test soon. This product really works.

This is a marvel container. My cholesterol dropped from 168 to 128 out of 90 days. My PCP was stunned and shown I changed my eating regimen definitely and worked out additional, yet I didn't, I kept on eating the very food that I love particularly lobster and shrimps. I simply cant accept how amazing this container is. My primary care physician would not put me on statin-he doesn't care for the drawn out secondary effects that it might cause. I give such a lot of credit to this veggie case, I began with 4 per day now 3 per day and will begin slicing it to 2 every day. I additionally began blending my own natural ginger tea and I drink 5 cups of a day, I put a green tea pack in my natively constructed prepared ginger tea and add honey and lemon. I think the mix of drinking natural tea, lemon, honey and Thorne Choleast was the key I actually eat a great deal of fish!

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

My 93 yr old mother's GP told her to take this more than 20 yrs ago because her cholesterol was too high and it has done a great job of keeping her in a normal range with no other medication.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Have been using this product for years for myself and my husband, who has a heart condition. Kept our cholesterol down to very exceptable limits for our GP, without taking any statins. Can highly recommend.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

This works! reduced my total cholesterol from 265 to 220 and my LDL from 140 to 90. I'm very happy and I'm taking 2 per day maybe I will reduce to one per day.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Pills is red in colour, so assume it's red yeast. Right size to swallow and hopes to lower LDL on a daily intake. Doesn't bring me any bad side effects thus far.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Very good product Choleast the Co. Thorne makes it . It has been most beneficial in balancing my Cholesterol as my system can't handle or tolerate prescription medication for high cholesterol.This product which contains good quality CoQ10 and red rice yeast.What a blessing that it works!

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

The Thorne Research Choleast was recommended to me to combat a little too much cholesterol than what is in the healthy level. I find it easy to take and so far it appears to have some positive influence. If in doubt, please always check with your doctor.