UG

Posted on Jan 22, 2022
Good supplment to your daily life

We may be in need of Vitamin D because many people lacks it due to modern life style. This product has different IU options and I personally like D-1000 product as you could control the amount taking for your needs. Satisfied with the price and the quality as well.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I am an active 70 year old person. I take one per day of this product, which keeps my Vitamin D levels far above acceptable levels. I have taken the Thorne D-5,000 also, but came back to D-1,000, which works fine for me. I like that it is in a capsule, which I think makes the product more available to my body.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

This formula is perfect for me, because it does not contain soybean oil, to which I am allergic. Most vitamin D capsules suspend the vitamin in oil, and the Thorne brand is the only one that is suitable, and works for me. I am deficient in Vitamin D, and the insurance company will no longer pay for a Vitamin D prescription, either. Thorne company has saved my health, with its unique, and quality product.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

We buy this 1000 unit throne vitamin d often so we do not run out. The capsules are easy to open and I put 1/3 of the dosage in the kids protein drink 3 times a day along with calcium citrate . It has quality ingredient in a good size capsule.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

According to studies, women with normal levels of Vitamin D are four times more likely to conceive through IVF than those with low levels, so I bought this supplement. The pills are relatively small, making them easy to swallow. I can't prove that the pills increase fertility, but I do believe Throne is one of the top supplement brands and the pills will do what they claim. I will purchase this again after I finish the current bottle.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Very happy with this vitamin D supplement. Better tolerated than other vitamin d supplements we have tried, especially for my partner who has food chemical intolerances - maybe this one has less other stuff in the contents or the capsule itself compared with others we've tried, not sure but either way it works well for us. Bonus that the capsules are really tiny and easy to swallow!

Posted on May 9, 2022

Wonderful complement to the Thorne Prenatal Vitamin. Vitamin D is so important to help with the absorption of other vitamins like calcium. Making it the perfect partner with the prenatal during pregnancy and breastfeeding

Posted on May 2, 2022

I HAVE GOT COUPLES OF BOTTLES OF D-1000 FROM NOW FOOD. I WANT TO TRY VARIOUS BRANDS AND THE BRAND'S QUALITY IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

This s is one the highest quality Vitamin D supplement out there, the pill's size is small so it is easy to swallow, I bought it for my sister who was deficient in Vit D and this has helped raise her Vitamin D levels.