UG

Posted on Jun 24, 2022
Best heat relief

I first came across these snowboarding in Munich, I’d had fall grabbed them for my back. Couldn’t believe how well they heated individual charcoal type pads all sectioned off. Depending on what part of the body you need it for they stay warm for hours. The attachments on the lower back one acts like a firm comfortable bandage. I bought these on iherb for my mums lower back pain, she loved it. I’ve used them for my period cramp I find it better than any heat pad, wear it front side. Bought other sizes for the family issues. Much better than a balm that leaves sent & highly effective relief, comport for injuries or muscles in need of tlc. Highly recommended but back only have 2 in pack.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

If you have back problems and need long lasting relief, this is the product for you. I keep a box or 2 on hand when I have back flare-ups. The heat helps.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I bought this heat wrap for my husband after an advice from my friend, it is really effective, he put it all night, in the morning his back pain was relieved, it is expensive but it worth.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Keeps warm for a long time. relifs muscles, good for back pain. easy to use

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Very useful , benefits my back . Valuable godd use for your Money and smell was good

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Great heat patches! Mom approved! Helped relief her back pain.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

great back pain reliever! my husband loved it helped him very much

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

These heat wraps are an absolute savior for my back pains, and have recommended them to whoever it was relevant

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

good as described . i buy from iherb since 2010. i use it daily.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Does not heat up fast. Easy to wear and light