UG

iReeRee
Posted on Oct 17, 2021
Yummy !

It’s amazing with Chicken n Salads .. But if ur avoiding SUGAR this product isn’t for you as it has SUGAR in its ingredients 😅

68dff474-05de-4d45-9012-725569b3e459

I love their spices. I really do. My only gripe is the amount of salt vs the spices. They should definitely make a low salt version. If I wanted to bring out the flavor of their spices, it ends up too spicy. So it's a delicate balance. I usually supplement with spices on hand that are the same as what's on the ingredient list

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

A very pleasant tasting spice mix, I liked it best on fish and poultry, but it also added a nice flavour to vegetables. The flavour is dominated by citrus,very pleasant,not too salty.You can get a better flavour if you marinate the food for a few hours.

Posted on May 5, 2022

It's a great citrusy spice - it goes well with so many meals. I especially like it with chicken and vegetables. It's a bit spicy but not overly spicy - just the way I like it.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

This one is not too bad, it has a slight kick to it but is not overly spicy by any means. I had this on chicken and it really helped to liven up the flavor of chicken that is grilled in a pan.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

OMG!!! This is the best spice I've tasted. I've tried it only on veggies so far and it really elevated them, sooo good. Its a bit spicy (doesn't burn though), a bit tingy, almost like eating something with MSG (that it doesn't contain of course). Delicious.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Spice manufacturers in general need to stop adding salt and sugar to spice mixes. I would have happily paid the same price for a smaller container if it had zero sugar and zero salt. Am taking this off my list of spice mixes until it is available in a salt- and sugar-free formulation.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

My new favorite spice. Delicious on salmon. It's spicy and tangy altogether.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

the flavour is good but it contains a lot of sugar

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Super delicious. A bit spicy but full.