UG

Posted on Mar 18, 2022
Ok

Was hoping this would suit my light medium skin tone but is extremely faint - great if you’re not keen on very pigmented blush! I have used other shades and they show up better, I feel like these blushes can build up to more pigment to a certain degree. Nice simple packaging, affordable too! I enjoyed it but there’s nothing special, just a good average matte blush!

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

This is my second purchase of the same brand. And let me tell you, the quality is very good. The color is very pigmented so less is more. Definitely a blush that you would like in your cosmetic bag. A gem that is waiting to be found.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

It blends well with my light-medium skin tone and has a really smooth texture and coverage. I also like how simple and high quality the package is.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Wanted to buy a natural blush and think this will be the best one to try! It is cheap and size is nice good quality

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Nice color. I can use it like a bronzer. There is no scent.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

natural colour. Soft and easy to blend.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Very good quantity and quality with this price

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

good color and stability

Posted on Apr 6, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Sweet, it works as a bronzing for the entire face after you get rid of your makeup, but if you are brown and take it on the basis that it is a bronze blush, you will feel like it is a dark powder only, and if you are white, it works without blush and you see it matte and there is no luster in it, the best thing in it, like if my comment helped you ♥️♥️