UG

Posted on May 12, 2022

Amazing scent , essential oil infused , could be a little much for first time users, as I struggled with it too . The smell stays for hours in comparison to conventional ones . Good quality self care product , the essential oil in composition has also health benefits . I’ve started to use them more frequently, almost every period , in comparison to thinx & cup before . Size wise , very satisfied , 20 per pack .

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Honey Pot regular size pads are the very comfortable and high quality. I have been searching for an organic option that was also well made and these fit my needs. I wasn't sure about how I would like the herbal infused and I really like them. The herbal infusion smell wonderful and feel nice as well especially when one needs to wear a pad for a few days.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

These pads are more expensive than most, but they are worth it if you get cramps. They feel a bit strange when you first start using them, but once you get used to them, they help a lot.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Really the best pads out there! They make you feel good with that calm sensation of mint and coolness. Also the package helps you keep the rest of the pads safe

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

My daughter absolutely loves these. All the other store brands have too many chemicals. Honey Pot pads are more natural, so I love them too.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Best low tox pads ever! Literally will never use any other pads again. I was starting to get rashes from normal store brought pads and these saved the day. Hope they exist for as long as I have my period! lol

Posted on May 7, 2022

I was not sure what to expect but was pleasantly surprised at how the scent and the natural breathable feminine pad felt. 😀 Quite happy with using it!

Posted on May 13, 2022

Herbal product that helps my condition, quite pricey though. Smell nice with herbal scent, good package with the open/close window on the bag

8d875114-840d-4b2d-bf7d-b2c69c317c3d
fc38dbf3-e34a-415e-a146-8bb7b338e8ae
Posted on Jul 5, 2021

Saw a youTube video for postpartum care and this brand of pads were recommended. I decided to try as there is a light scent to them, which I normally avoid. I am glad I decided to try. There is a cooling sensation and the pads themselves are firmer yet still absorbent. Better than the bigger brand ones I have been using for soooo many years. These are more expensive than other brands BUT for postpartum I am glad I decided to give these are try. Btw, I bought the regular, postpartum, overnight and liners.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Smells nice abd I love the herbal infusion gives cooling effect a bit pricy but I’d buy again