UG

Posted on Dec 8, 2021
For all kinds of anemia

I've used this with my grandfather when he was released from hospital after surgery. Now I've given some to my mother in law. It has everything needed (vitamins B9,B12, iron) for all kinds of anemias and then some. The benefit is felt quickly.

Beef liver is packed with natural nutrients and this is a very convenient way to get them. And I also trust this brand. The quality seems good.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I would have benefited more if it had more Iron content, since my options of allergen free products are limited (allergy to dairy and eggs).

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

When my doctor prescribed iron this was the brand that our pharmacist suggested my husband take. Since they were unable locally IHerb was where I ordered.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

This type of iron is not constipating and easily absorbable. Would recommend to anyone with iron deficiency or low ferritin.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

High quality ingredients, good size take it daily with specific dosage, have many benefits and not bad taste

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Excellent source of natural animal iron, I have had no stomach upsets with this, recommend.

Posted on Dec 13, 2020

I like that this is from liver, meaning that I can just swallow it and don't need to eat liver to get the benefits. Good stuff, from well raised animals.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I used it primerely for iron deficiency as I wanted a break from iron tablets time to time.

Posted on Apr 11, 2021

Arrived on time considering the times we find ourselves in well packaged have purchased from this company before never had a problem with quality or delivery