UG

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I WISH I would have taken before and afters for you guys. My husband's tinea versicolor was so bad, it was spreading all over, on his back and chest, on his forearms and it was RED. Like you could see it from a mile away. His doctor thought it was ringworm and gave him OTC corticosteroids, nothing happened. I did a lot of research to figure out what it was and what to try to fix it, THIS IS IT. He used both for not even 3 days before it started clearing up!!!! He was so insecure about his body because of the tv and this took it away no problems at all!!!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

This product is fantastic! The smell isn’t super strong, though there is a mild medical scent to it. Take great care not to layer it too thick, as it does have a Vaseline-like texture. I used it with the soap after every shower and I’ve noticed a significant change in colour of my Tinea Versicolour. Unfortunately the area affected for me personally is much of my chest and a few areas across my body, so the size of the tube didn’t quite finish the job, so if you have a large area that is affected like I do, I would strongly suggest ordering two or maybe even three. It’s important to keep up with the routine of putting it on! It’s Vaseline composition makes it incredibly moisturizing after a shower.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Does not have an evil scent. Made from only 100% natural vegan ingredients. Will buy again!

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Bought for a family member who's been using it for a couple of weeks and has seen a slight improvement.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This is a gentle product that really helped my rash. I would buy it again.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

the texture is easy to apply. the effect would need to be observed

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

It works great just wish it was larger

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Has a waxy texture. Small quantity

Posted on May 19, 2022

did fade them but not complelty