UG

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I wish I had taken both a before and after photo. I had a red rash on both arms on the crease opposite my elbow. It would be very visible on the hot and humid days. I applied the Terrasil two days in a row. I noticed the second morning that the rash had turned to a brown hue. Then I looked again after getting out of the shower and it was mostly gone, like 95%. I made a point to follow up with applying two more times just to be sure. All is clear since then. I know it might not work this well for everybody, but it certainly did the trick for me. I'm sold on this product.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Ordered it for my mom it helped her a lot she is having fungi on her nail which started to disappear! Easy to apply and use size is small

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Helped solve our fungi problems quicker than the other ointments! Did not disappoint!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

very effective good quality, well package, good scent, make me feel comfortable after use

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Don’t like the smell & very oily. I’ll use it in case of any flare up but never again.

Cris
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

very small useful cream for skin affections caused by not too stubborn fungus.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Size is little, but effective.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I feel good after applied this ointment