UG

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

For the coffee drinkers who want to reduce their caffeine intake, you won't be disappointed! Anything pre or probiotic is a 'win' in my book. In my first week of trying this herbal coffee, I noticed it made my trips to the bathroom more regular - A cleanse for sure :) It tastes healthy, but it is also an acquired taste and can understand that it's not for everyone's taste-buds.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

We tried all of the flavours and can't complain about any. This does have a mild strength orange flavour. The quality is good. The ingredients and taste is good. Caffeine free, which is great. I's not coffee, but I didn't expect or want it to be. I wanted a caffeine free, alternative to coffee and that's exactly what this is. Good value. Treat yo'self

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I absolutely love this caffeine free drink. Quality and ingredients are fantastic, taste is great and I use it as my morning drink instead of coffee. Size of the package is very good for 2 months. Benefits are, that you don't have the shaking of the hands with this drink.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I ordered this as a coffee substitute and find it to be quite good so long as one remembers that this is not coffee. I can use smaller portions than I do for coffee beans too which means this bag will go longer than my usual bag of beans. If you are looking for a coffee replacement, this is a good selection.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I have yet to try this form. I expect the same taste and smoothness as their tea forms. The bag is similar size as coffee. I cant wait to try it, but I'm saving it because it is a little pricey compared to store coffee.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I ordered this for my husband as he can no longer drink caffeine. He says it's absolutely delicious so I re-ordered and added every flavour that is available. He is thrilled!

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

The entire range of Teecino herbal coffees are delicious. This one is strong, like the others, so you can brew 2 cups easily from one serving.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

one more great product from iherb. I am a regular customer since many years and i ll continue to be for more years to come. they have best products, price and delivery and customer service. Keep up the good work

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Wonderful. Good price. Delivery is fast, everything is whole, not broken. I recommend.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

This is a quality tea, the flavor is delicious and tastes like coffee, but it's not very orange flavored. I enjoy the mild roast more than the dark roast, it has a light flavor which is very enjoyable. The package is annoying to reseal.