UG

Posted on Apr 22, 2022
Yummmm!!!!

Tasty Bite is always so good, and this flavor is no different. One of the best flavors, I think. This one goes great with the Tasty Bite instant coconut rice. Ready super quick, and I feel good about what I'm eating even when there is no time to cook. Delicious and not too expensive, either.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

A very high-quality, delicious sauce! I served this with veggies over rice and it made a great meal. I love that it's vegan, gluten-free, and made with organic ingredients. There's enough sauce in the package to make a meal for four people, easily. I'll be buying this again!

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Nice tasting. I appreciate being able to quickly cook up some basmati rice and along with this I have a quick and easy meal if I've been working a lot and don't have time or energy for making something more time consuming. Quality and ingredients are better than most quick meal options you could find. These are also great for camping or backpacking. The package size is good for me for one meal, with the addition of rice. I only eat one main meal a day just for reference. If you have found this review helpful, please give a thumbs up.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I buy these when they are on sale to have a quick lunch option. They are generally healthy and taste pretty good. But, the consistency is mushy. They are good over rice. It is not the best meal I have ever had, but I do not feel guilty after eating it.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I appreciate this korma. It is spicy but not too hot for my taste. The flavors are strong in a good way and quite tasty.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I enjoyed the taste and texture of this meal. Heating it on the stovetop was a breeze. It's not the biggest of portions but if you make some rice with it then it would be a good, quick meal.

Posted on May 25, 2022

I like this brand of curries in general and am usually happy with the quality and flavor, but this was my least favorite flavor I’ve tried so far. My main problem was that I thought the sauce was a bit bland and not very interesting. The combination of vegetables they chose was not my favorite either, but on the plus side this brand gives you a generous and satisfying amount of vegetables in the curry. Still tastes ok and quality is fine, but just not my favorite curry compared to the other flavors by this brand.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Surprisingly tasty. I did add fresh vegetables to make it more fulfilling, but nothing more than that. The taste and quality of the product was just right: creamy, mild and no added salt or seasoning was needed. I will definitely purchase again and other products from this company.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

very tasty and healthy i love indian food very much this product taste exactly like i remember from india