UG

Posted on Jan 30, 2022
wow amazing

I immediately tried it.... at first it felt normal, but after two minutes, my skin started to burn, I was a little worried and felt the sensation, my face started to turn red and waited up to 10 minutes according directions, after that I rinse and applying moisturizer. after 2 hours my face is not red anymore....and wooooww i love the result. ... I also use a night cream from the same brand, I will repurchase and recommend it

78af5204-6471-4fd5-a76d-3d2a4ee10b39
4a8251f4-faf4-4cc5-bfff-db619249fe3d
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

ok 👌 after using this for a long period of time I noticed that it's really working , you can feel the tingling sensation ,I love it since it makes me sure that my product has really the acids , and I advise you to try it especially if you are used to acids , please put a like if my review was beneficial 🍀 the smell is ok ( natural one )

3ef64df0-bb6e-4f87-bafe-1782aa59661f
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

My sensitive skin likes it so much and thanked for whitening my spots and wrinkles! The quality is 100% as they promised and it works! I used it after my catastrophic pigmentation which appeared immediately after returning from Florida. I started to use it as soon as possible and got my skin much better!

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

You can actually feel the AHA peel working. It feels quite warm during the application and makes your face a little red. I had it on 10 mins and the redness gets better after you put on the moisturiser. My skin feels baby soft after applying this for the past 2 weeks (1 time a week). I will buy again.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

The size and quantity is perfect. It really smoothens out your skin texture. I would definitely buy this again. Worth every penny. The scent is alright. It will last a lot of uses. It does burn a bit but I think that is expected. I like how it works for the skin.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Amazing skin peel! Smells fresh and clean! You can see and feel the product working, but aren’t left with raw, sensitive skin afterwards like other peels. I felt like it drew all the clogged pores and impurities to the surface and within a couple of days my skin was bright and clear. Will definitely be adding this peel to my regular skincare routine, as needed! Highly recommend!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I love this product, the scent is fine, I use it twice a day, size is ok,. packaging if very good, not harmful for my sensitive skin it's gentle. thanks I herbs

9c957b3d-2886-44b9-bba9-f30e9b8c8dca
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Great buy. The items arrived Singapore within a week and all the boxes are new and in good condition. First time trying after recommendation from a colleague.

4de9bd1d-3b93-4ca0-9b0e-68ea8e0a8abf
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

No strong scent. My skin feels refreshed after using it. It's a little hot (not sure how to describe the sensation) a few mins after application (and up to 10mins or so) but I feel like that just means it's working. Quality is good. Not too runny, easy to apply.