UG

Posted on Jun 5, 2022
We love it and use it frequently during flu/cold season

I buy it frequently for kids during flu/cold season. I believe it works great for overall immunity support. I find it very helpful when kids do get sick, I follow the directions and give tablets frequently, and I’ve noticed the recovery time is much faster then. FYI, It’s not a magic pill, I believe healthy lifestyle and nutrition are the key to good health. This product is just an extra help to boost immunity during flu/cold season.

I love the taste so much, I just need to chew it before I go to work and that's all, I automatically get all these benefits.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Flavour of the orange is a bit mild but sufficient enough to alter the flavour away from mlik. Maybe they should just add original milk as a flavour.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

1st time to try for my kid. Very difficult to find a colostrum that can be given to children too. Glad to have found this one. Bit expensive but hopefully it's effective.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I bought this product to improve my health. It is one the best quality product I ever used. It's natural ingredient benefit my immunity. it's convenience to take. Thanks for iherbs good package.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I think the original price is too high I bought it on sale but It should be helpful for boosting the immune system for the kids

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Good to boost immune system and i like orange flavour.

Posted on Jan 18, 2021

Been buying this since my son was 3yrs old (he is 9yrs old now). I always believe this can help to boost up his immune system. My son seldom get sick. Whenever he did I will double up the dosage for him. Most kids love the taste of it. It's like orange milk candy. I rather give this "candy" to them instead of real candy. haha. I like it too!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Great product at good price when is on promotion. Thanks!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

my 10 yrs old tried few days, her morning runny nose, nose block reduced, hope more good effect to come.