UG

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Good probiotics. It is very convenient to take with food and not waste time calculating the intervals before or after meals. Everything you need in just one capsule a day!

Posted on May 24, 2022

Very satisfactory product, results can be seen after the first few days. Very good probiotic.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Definitely not on the level of NOW's probiotic 10 but not bad either. Cheap as well

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Speedy at the door delivery by DHL

Posted on May 29, 2022

I feel much better, no stomach pains

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

OK,OK,OK,OK,OK,OK

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

i havent felt much effect.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I had covid twice in a row - once in December with delta, then a month later in January with omicron, the second time sinusitis became a complication, I had to drink antibiotics. They passed the analysis, eosinophils 4%, which may indicate dysbacteriosis, the stool was disturbed. Now we restore the normal intestinal microflora. After omicron, the child's stool was also disturbed, but he was taken for children, since he still cannot swallow the capsules.

Auto-translated from Japanese

I changed from California Gold Nutrition to this one, and now I get more gas. Since I eat bean products, I think it is influenced by food, but it smells like a baby's flatulence. It didn't come out before. I feel that it is a delicate product that grows with fungi.

a65b48f0-5832-46a0-afca-63681a0de850
Belena
Posted on May 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Excellent probiotic, I order not the first time. The intestines work like clockwork. Digestion has improved. There is also a noticeable improvement in the condition of the skin. Plus, I noticed that herpes stopped periodically climbing out! That is, immunity returned to normal and drove this infection under the baseboard)) The benefits for me are obvious, so I will order more and drink courses. Please press your thumbs up.