UG

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I have been taking this product as it has been recommended to take it for pulmonary support. This could be important to assist with covid management as it would help support the lungs to eliminate any residual mucus. I only take one capsule a day and it appears to work well for me.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I wonder why I haven't found Swanson before. It's a trusted brand and the prices are moderate. I've been using NAC for years. There was a time I took more than 600 mg/day, sometimes even more than 1000 mg. Then I came to think that it's better to be more careful, not to much everything for a long time.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Seems to work well, capsules are good (same size as NOW products), easy to open the capsule if needed, and bottles are well sealed. This was available when other products were out of stock, so was a fallback choice. Normally I use NOW products, but this is actually a reasonable price, and the bottle is a bit more compact. The age of the bottle is not that fresh, but I don't expect this stuff to age much over time. Using these to reduce acne in teenagers, and help with digestion issues.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

I like the quality and price that Swanson offer on there products they seem like a respectable company . I’ve tried Nac from other brands before and wanted to try this one . The packaging is compact compared to other brands which I like . I use NAC for many reasons the main ones being my lungs and the second for oxidative stress and liver detox .

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

The quality of the capsules is good! The ingredients are good, I recommend. For the price you are getting a good size product. The dosage is enough. The taste is okay. The benefit of this product is that it helps to get rid of toxins and supports the liver. The package is packed well.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

N-Acetyl Cysteine 600mg is the best one that both my husband and I have found in both size and smell. The capsule was easy to swallow and didn't have any bad aftertaste. Easy to take, have had some where we needed to dissolve it in water first. Comes in 100 per bottle - good value too! Recommending and reordering again.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I like taking NAC for respiratory health. After I had the virus I made sure k started taking this daily. I have not been sick since Fall 2021. I have purchased other NAC brands and they smelled like rotten eggs upon opening the bottle. I think that can be normal. However this brand does not have a potent foul odor. Easy to take as they are a powder in a capsule. Will repurchase.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

The product was shipped quickly and correctly. It was well packaged and arrived intact. It is a product that I use regularly and I am very satisfied. I feel better when I use it

3705bd41-b846-4ab3-9b1d-fc0131614cd0
Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Very fast shipping, item seal n good expiry date. Been waiting for this for months as is always Out of Stock. Finally received, so happy, Hope ot works as it should. Thanks Iherb.

29d89647-b3a1-451c-853e-b03eb4f263d9
701a418e-67f4-4414-88ec-e63ea62f6b99
a8508be6-e15b-4e71-8c54-ae3dc2a02f14
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

i liked the product and this is my second purchase and I'll repeat my orders. fair price. package looks good. good quality capsules are easy to swallow. tasteless. no side effects. the ingredients are meant to be one powerful antioxidant. Hopefully i'll see or feel the results soon!!