UG

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

The taste is good and ingredients It is my 4th product that I buy . Size of it 2.2 kg and two pieces . The package was good. Benefit of the Whey product is the price cheaper. I buy for my fitness, workouts and trainings. The supplement is diet and quality is good/

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

i didn’t notice the effect in the 1st week but., as I continue taking this, amazing! Things that I usually forget turns out to be different., I slowly noticing that my being forgetful redused and im so happy im exited to see more!!! i felt amazing!!🥰

af0ee851-bc9f-47a2-a77c-0566c7533492
Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Gingko biloba is considered a living fossil and also one of the longest-lived. The flavonoids present in ginkgo exert an antioxidant action and are able to neutralize the free radicals responsible for oxidative stress. Flavonoids also exert a positive action at the level of the capillary network, decreasing permeability and increasing the tone of the vessel wall. For these activities, ginkgo leaves and their extracts are used in peripheral circulation disorders. I appreciate the results of taking gingko, it is the first time I use this brand, I hope to find myself well.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

An excellent product, manifested in long-term use to improve blood flow to the brain, heart, memory, ability to concentrate, relieves dizziness and tinnitus, must be taken for a long time.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Ginkgo biloba Leaf Extract size 60 mg Age +18! Quality is good ! Nice packaging!

67064282-b0fb-4e05-8d04-43dacc6b6178
Posted on Mar 17, 2022

It is proven that ginkgo biloba helps with better memory and cognitive health. I will come back with the review.

3acbad4a-c2c4-4d59-b354-d89bbc46328e
0516c4f5-19e5-4a6c-82d2-55e0d234df6c
Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Great value for the price. The consistency is perfect. Caplets not too bug. I feel it helps my memory

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

good quality good ingredients, age all package nice , ginkgo, benefits a lot, blood nice, memory , improvement, energy, brain, taste

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

I take it as a blood thinner in lieu of synthetic drugs, and it works very well.