UG

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

This is a very small tablet that dissolves in the mouth under the tongue in about two minutes. I don't find the taste to be all that bad as some people mentioned before I purchased my product. The quality is one of the best and I have tried almost every melatonin out there. There is an allergen statement that the product contains milk for those who are allergic. I bought the micro lingual Melatonin to use early in the evening to start winding down for bed two hours later...I have a difficult time with sleep because I am in front of my computer a lot during the day and evening. Melatonin is not dangerous to take in larger quantity, so I end up taking another 10 mg. about one hour after this 25 mg. tablet. I am trying to find the best dose and products to keep me sleeping longer and wake up with no sluggishness... this one so far is great.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

This high potency melatonin really helps my wife and I get to sleep quickly and also seems to help us stay asleep. We’re also impressed by the very small size of the tablet because this means a minimum of binders and fillers have been used to make it. In addition, they dissolve quickly in the mouth and are quickly absorbed sublingually. Melatonin is a hormone with many metabolic functions so this high 25mg dose can do more than help with sleep. Because of the above The slightly bitter taste is not a problem at all given all of the positive aspects of this product.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I find this a great product, I was able to fall asleep sooner and stayed asleep most of the night, the dosage is the perfect amount as I have adhd my brain can never quiet, I have benefited greatly with this tablet, the taste is sweet and the tablet size is small enough even my fussy child has been able to benefit from it.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Posted on May 17, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I bought it for my cartilage to grow back and to reduce inflammation, both are to early to say if it is working and most likely the dose is to low for this, but wow you sleep really well , that was a plus I was not expecting.

Posted on May 8, 2022

BEST EVER SLEEP ! works within an hour ! works great, would recommend this for anyone with sleep issues, thank you iHerb for having this available , will order again regards Greg.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This does not dissolve easily or quick, the taste is not pleasant and did not see any difference with this higher dosage. Not the best quality for me or noticeable benefits, I would not purchase again, but with that said I have been happy with other Superior Source products that I like and use daily !

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Very effective natural valium. I take this every night to help with sleep and for my mitochondria. I have gastritis and other gut issues and sooooooo much more melatonin is created in the gut compared to pineal gland. Be your own doctor!