UG

Posted on Aug 18, 2022
Best butter!

I'm not usually one for fad diets, but I have to say that the ketogenic diet has been working wonders for me. It has given me more energy and focus. I've been trying to find healthy alternatives to my usual snacks, and this Keto Nut Butter is a great find. It's made with macadamia nuts and coconut, so it's packed with healthy fats that keep your energy level high!

562cb973-a93c-429c-9536-1d1cde544407
996c1e07-6ac1-4431-820d-91b6031075c9
98ba6a0c-7000-4498-a158-0bb27802a3d7
Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Macadamia-coconut butter is the best butter I've ever had! It's extremely flavorful and perfect for keto diets or people who are looking to avoid sugar. There's no added sugar and it's vegan, so it's a great option for those with dietary restrictions. The texture is creamy and smooth, making it perfect for spreading on toast or using in recipes. This butter is a must-try for anyone looking for a healthy snack!

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

It tastes okay. The size is fair and enough. But you need to take your time to knead the package well before opening. I like the cacao and coconut flavor more than this one. It is a great snack to have in case you are looking for a quick fuel source for the brain.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I used to order these in pouches, but let me tell you how much it is now with the new packaging. Same great taste! Idea for keto diet.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I'm on a fairly strict keto diet for health and medical reasons and this snack has been amazing. It tastes amazing and is loaded with healthy fats. I take it rock climbing outdoors and it keeps me feeling energetic and satisfied!! highly recommend ☺️

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

What a great little product packed full of what you need to stay in ketosis while traveling. Product seem a little small in size but I found them very satisfying and the taste was pleasant. I will use this again the quality is really good and the is convenient.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I love coconut butter and most kinds of nut butter, but this one missed the mark for me. It's very rich, so I won't be eating it by the spoonful like I can with other varieties (though that may be a good thing, depending on health goals). It's smooth, but in my 75F degree home, it was also really runny. It was a little bitter, like rancid nut oil. I bought it out of curiosity but also to expose my baby to macadamia nuts. She didn't request seconds, but she ate what I gave her on her pancake.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Very small, very expensive. Oil is sperate from the nut butter. When you open the package you will first have to drink a mouth full of oil. Quite disgusting. After You have to put your mouth all over the package to squeeze the nut butter out with your teeth. not very sanitary. Or you can cut the whole thing open with a scissors and use a spoon. that completely takes away all the convenience. It's not environmentally friendly at all to have such a tiny amount of food in it's own pack. Also the "tear here" is printed on the wrong side. Can't imagine any situation I would rather have this than some real macadamia nuts.