UG

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 16, 2021

This Multivitamin is excellent. I always had fragile nails and after using this in a less than a month I got my nails stronger than ever! Bad thing about this multivitamin is the SIZE! I can barely swallow it and on my photo you can see the size and compared with another regular size pill. I take one after the meal, because one time I took it on empty stomach in the morning with the juice and after 15 min I throw up everything, so don't do that, it's a bad idea. Anyway, I totally recommend it and I will definitely buy more, because inside one pill you have everything that you need (except iron ofc) :)

c05c96d3-0e5a-4a4d-970b-3e095ce920c2
27fb4624-b8eb-4ae1-983f-fefb6c1c2723
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

If you don't believe me, try it! Compare the nutrients on this label to your current multi, you may be shocked at what you HAVEN'T bern getting in your multi! I've been taking this for years, it was recommended to me by a Naturopath Doctor over 5 years ago. People I know who try it feel a difference within a few days. Great pricing on iHerb too!

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I like these vitamins. They give me energy and have an overall good effect on my health. The only drawback is a very big-sized pill, which is not that easy to swallow. I'm taking them daily, after breakfast. The package is good, which a lot of pills to go. It tastes of herbs, but better not to chew it. Overall, it's good, but could be better.

216e5b30-6a76-4cc7-ba91-b4fb3f08acd4
Posted on May 3, 2022

The quality is great with an amazing blend of unique ideal super ingredients like rutin, black pepper, quercitin and chaste berry, just to name a few. I like how the large size can last for 3 months since it’s just one a day. My only complaint is the taste, which is like a combination of house paint and 70s-80s pasty multivitamins. Other than that, it’s great!

177538ac-d56c-4ba3-b539-c1b73147ea8a
Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Quality product that meets my wife’s needs and provides extra nutrients she needs. We have not found a product that compares to this multivitamin. It has top notch ingredients and is a reasonable size to swallow easily. It is great for a daily source of added vitamins and minerals.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

A very good vitamins. The size of pills is a bit big, but for me no problems to swallow them. Ingredients are fine, also you can find supporting herbs inside that is great. The quality is good. I like that you should take 1 pill daily that is very comfortable. The package is good.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

One of the reasons I’ve ordered these vitamins for the simple fact it’s only one per day. What a pleasure with all the other medication’s I have to take. I just started this week on them so I will give her the details later but so far so good. And the price is excellent.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I used the immune support pack before and helped me a lot with extreme water retention and boost my metabolism which stack. This one works the same but it's a more potent formula and I need to take only one capsule per day. Plus has a more powerful herbal blend in addition to all the necessary nutrients.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I love the composition of these vitamins. I was looking for iron-free (as iron+calcium+zinc is not a great idea) high-potency 1-pill-a-day vitamins that are easy on my stomach. So far, so good, no side effects. Also, I am a vegetarian and I am happy that these vitamins suit my diet. However, not sure they are okay for vegan folks.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

It matches almost perfect, great quality and taste. We've notice an effect in 4th day. Package is OK. One daily pill is so good.

30fb3808-6e7a-405f-ba43-ed54e99ebb0d