UG

Posted on May 12, 2022
Noticable improvement in just a couple days!

Bought these for my husband. He noticed increased alertness and vitality just a couple of days after taking these. Rated it 4 stars instead of 5 due to the enormous size of these tablets (guess they need to be this large to offer such high levels of supplements in one tablet). I will continue to purchase these.

fd1eb7ff-3165-41ba-8bc5-db6d0daa29ec
abe0108f-1e66-44c0-ba00-750d71c45b95
16ad24c7-d89f-4e92-b558-412861e54ba8
86eb7c72-ab0a-430e-b94c-1313331b5976
Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Simply One is a great multi-vitamin I've been taking for years. I'm a very healthy 74 years old and I think taking this vitamin and other supplements have helped keep me that way. It was first recommended to me by a health food store in San Francisco. I used to find this product in a number of places, but now iHerb is my go to place to find it. In fact, I preferred the no iron version, but that no longer seems to be available.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

This is the only multi I can tell the difference when I take it and when I forget. Good choice for women, who should not take women's formula vitamins due to phytoestrogens and certain medical conditions/history (check with doc, though) This is a large caplet (not capsule), but not difficult to swallow. It's easier to swallow if pointed lengthwise instead of sideways at the back of the mouth. There is a short-lived after-taste, which I think is related to the ingredient(s) used for the lutein.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

The important thing with multi-vitamins, is to check the ingridients and the amounts. This multi-vitamin is IMO the best and most cost effective (taking into account the comprehensive complex) among the 50+ products. Capsule is big but managable. I capsule once a day is very convenient. Highly recommended.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I used to take other brand of supplement for male above 50, but now I switched to this brand just to see the different. Simply One has more ingredients and reasonably cost. So far it doesn't show much different from the previous brand . This is my first bottle, given time I am sure it will have the qualities claimed.

its a over 50 plus formula, I'm not at that level however it has some key ingredients which can help any athlete or fitness individual. eg it has a great line up on ingredients such as ginkgo Biloba great for blood flow when training with weights. it's safe and effective. also well known for brain health. Overall I like Simply one for the price and ingredients

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

My husband loves these and actually promoted it to his friend the other day. He said it makes him feel better and when he doesn’t take it he notices.

Posted on May 17, 2022

My partner wanted to try another multi-vit for older men. He has been using New Chapter and a brand that is pretty reputable here in AU. Nice to have choices. iHerbs prices are much better than off the shelf in AU.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

this tablet is very very good. once you take it in the morning, your energy can last till night. it suitable to old age people's who need energy to start any work. recommended 100 times.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Great Vitamins. I have been udingvthese for more than 5 years and they complete my diet, which can be a little suspect at times. Just hope they get the 90 day supply back soon.