UG

Posted on Oct 13, 2021
Tames frizz all day, non greasy and moisturizing.

Great product form a worthy company. I was pleasantly surprised by how non-greasy and moisturizing this moose was on my hair while this preventing frizz all day long. Sunny Isle products are super great and this one did not disappoint. The quantity was also super large and worth every penny. I highly recommend and will keep buying. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I have low porosity wavy hair. I use this on my refresh days. Using it once kind of overpowers my hair, but weirdly doesn't weigh it down too much, just makes my hair feel gritty. It does create more bouncier waves in my hair. I can only use it twice in a week though. I feel like the price for the size you get is a great value.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I love the scent! I used it to set my curls when still wet and the quality/ hold was perfect for my 2c hair. One pump goes a long way so bases on the size of the bottle it will last a long time. Another benefit is that it can be used on dry hair to control frizz.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Great product that keeps my cornrows intact and neat. I spray an abundance of mousse and keep it wrapped in a saran wrap and then remove it after 4 hrs and my hair looks fantastic after . The scent is mild and I must say this product is of excellent quality

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

So I switch between gel and moose very often but this Jamaican castor oil mousse is so moisturizing it feels so good in my hair and it keeps all of the moisture locked in when either I braided it or twist it at night.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Excellent product to use daily as it add moisture to the hair and does not dry out.I have 4C hair and it work wonderfully on my curls.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Great size, gentle smell. I've used it on wet hair, scrunched it in and let it air dry. After the hair was fully dried I broke the "cast" and my curls felt and looked great throughout the day. I have fine hair, wavy to slightly curly. Highly recommend :)

Posted on May 31, 2022

I LOVE this mouse. Not a ton of hold but great moisture and shine. I use it to define my curls, for rod sets, and to tame frizz after I wash my knotless braids. Great product with beneficial ingredients.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Perfect product. My curly hair loves it. the scent is amazing also. The size and package are easy to use. Good to sensitive scalp. 100% recommended. I could feel the benefits, my hair is smooth after using.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Amazing product the quality is so good The size is normal The package was perfect

8b7864da-9678-4a9e-8b82-b1f9f5da3263