UG

Posted on Dec 16, 2021
Soothing, great tasting.

These chewable wafers taste great, are soothing to my stomach, and always settle well. I have been using them about 2 years, after trying one brand after another through the previous years. These sunbiotic probiotics work better than any others I have tried, and keep my gut health in excellent order. They are easy to take at any time, on an empty stomach or full. For me, they are a must have to help keep my stomach and entire gut area in excellent working order.

Posted on May 2, 2022

We love the taste and quality of these probiotics and have recommended them to other family members. Our shipment arrived quickly and was very well packaged. Thank you!

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Best pre/probiotic supplement on the market. My whole family takes these daily. They taste great and really help the gut do it's job.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

I've been using this product for years. I always felt bloaded and since using this probiotics, this feeling went away. Plus the tablet tastes like candy!

An excellent probiotic, it also contains prebiotics, which gives it a better level of efficiency

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

a quality probiotic. I actually notice a difference when taking these.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Very satisfied with this probiotic, it helps with the gut health and is chewable and tastes good, I already bought the second bottle.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Partner loves these. He takes them away to work. Nice to have probiotics that don’t need to be refrigerated.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Probiotics are a must for me these do not need refrigeration so very practical.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Easy to chew tastes good and works!