UG

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Excellent tea with lots of healthy ingredients bringing it to a quality product when you are feeling the under weather. Loved the taste of ginger that soothes your throat. Loved the size and it’s convenient packaging. You will love the benefits you will get from it. Perfect blend. Loved the less caffeine aspect.

09dde693-1873-462f-a198-da78c6f6edac
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Full- flavored with strong taste of both lemon and ginger. I love it and my year-old granddaughter loves this tea, too. I think it helps our digestion. I make a cup every evening and enjoy it as I unwind for bed. Like the other Stash teas I enjoy, I appreciate both the quality for the price and the packaging.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Have been impressed with the Stash brand. Love the Licorice Spice and now this Lemon Ginger! This has a very well-blended spicy and tart taste from ginger and lemon, but also noticeable lemongrass tste. Great after a heavy meal for digestion. Being caffeine free, I like it as an evening tea. The warmth of ginger is perfect for winters, but it’s also refreshing as an iced tea. Charming packaging with each teabag individually wrapped. An uplifting blend of good quality ingredients at a very reasonable price. Will be buying more of this for sure.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I have been drinking this tea for years now while I work. It's a quality choice for the price. It tastes exactly how one would want their ginger tea to taste. Not too strong and not too mild. I drink this in a large tea cup at work, about 20 ounces, and so in that solution it is fairly mild. But if mixed into a small cup, the flavor has more bite. Highly recommended.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I like the quality of Stash tea. Lemon and ginger is just perfect for winter time. Love this blend. The taste of ginger is just spicy enough. However you control the richness of the taste by keeping tea bag longer. I like it also because is caffeine free, so I can take it even before bedtime.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Posted on May 11, 2022

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I am a huge fan of Stash teas, particularly their tisanes (herbal teas)! The Stash bags are generously filled to yield a strong and robust tea, even when steeped in 12 ounces of water. This blend in particular is wonderful, offering distinct lemon and ginger notes. Fantastic hot or as an interesting iced tea. Great value also. Very highly recommended! (Tip: Steep tisanes for 7 to 10 minutes to maximize extraction and flavor.)