UG

Posted on Dec 8, 2021
Read my explanation

The ingredients list on this product is phenomenal. It is unique and no other product on iherb has the same composition of immunity stimulating components. I bought it because of exactly that. It’s cold season. However I deduct 2 stars because 1) I was misled by the label where it says serving size - 1 waffle. I bought 2 bottles thinking they would last sometime. I should have read more attentively the recommended dose which is 1 wafers three to four daily. So for my two kids these two bottles will last me only for 2 weeks even if I give 2 once daily. And 2) the waffers are huge in size. Not that I care but many of them were broken inside the bottle. Look below for the image. On the photo it is compared to a d3+k2 tablet by zahler.

9fb98a25-b653-460b-adf2-0687df1161d5
Posted on Oct 1, 2022

I swear by this product. my daughter takes 1-3 and cold is gone next day. it works amazing on her. Tip for those who has issues with size, wafers can be big for small kids, you can dissolve it in water and drink it. The combination if ingredients is just right to fight off cold and flu, and not just in kids, I use too.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

This is good quality as I can see result. Ingredients of elderberry, astragalus, echinacea are good immune benefits.. I like this product as it’s effective.. upon signs of flu or cough, I gave my little kid one wafer or two at separate timing to chew. And it’s resolved .. it’s a good keep.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Kids don’t complain about the taste and take the vitamin/supplement with ease! The wafers are a little large so grateful they’re chewable and the kids enjoy them. We use the adult wellness formula and I was very happy to see a children’s option available. We take one a day during cold season or when we feel like something coming on.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

My kids have been taking these for years. They like the taste of this chewable. Great supplement with quality ingredients and very effective! Would recommend!

Posted on Feb 28, 2021

Good for adults that can’t handle the tablets and capsules from this line also, because I’ve recommended the tablets and people say it’s so big, like horse pills, and the capsules give a weird after taste. Adults can take chewablea! Kids get to have immunity support. I’m a big fan of Wellness Formula.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

They don’t taste good at all but boy do they work.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

very high quality brand, I have been taking it for a very long time

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

My kids loved this, they tried the liquid form which tasted gross so we got water instead and they are delicious!

Posted on Feb 14, 2021

i've been taken these almost daily for a few years now. they taste great, and the list of immune-building ingredients is substantial. just wish the manufacturer wouldn't keep raising up the price every few months.