UG

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Posted on May 13, 2022

These taste a little funny and are a little difficult to swallow because they're not caplets. The coating dissolves really quickly, so I'm glad they're a small size. But this quality product definitely helps me get over colds quicker. I pair it with NAC to help my breathing. Good supplement to boost immunity and healing!

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

one of the most powerful antioxidant, help to detoxify the liver from very strong toxins such as heavy metal, help to recycle the other anyioxidant glutathione is called the master of the antioxidants.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Exactly what I needed for my body. Great quality, packaging eye catching, beneficial for my needs. the ingredients what my body needed for the issue. Easy to digest and to take with a drink.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I love this product. I used it to remove heavy metals from my body. It also works very well for the liver and brain. I will use it from time to time in the future. good quality. I like size too.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Good dosage and small tablets, easy to take. I have noticed an improvement in my energy from having taken it alongside other "Energy Paradox" supplements.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

quality ingredient, good composition and a supplement that benefits anyone regardless of age

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Source Naturals is such my go to brand. Love this company , this product trying for a first , however swear by their Wellness Formula