UG

panda-glutenfree
Posted on Jul 15, 2022
Incredibul gluten free bread.

It's good for making gluten free bread. ☑️Soft and fresh 🍞 ☑️ gluten free! ☑️No seml after baking it. The cost is nice. -Potato flour , Masa flour,oil,salt etc..add the psyllium husk dissolved in water. If you like "Low carbo" "keto " "gluten free",highly recommended. Thank you for reading.

11c6906f-13c0-4762-8af9-165cc9239519
fbc0c93c-f8d6-413a-aec5-a288b866e683
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

It’s a very keto friendly product! Can be use in many dishes, a substitute for flour or potato starch! I made Korean kimchi pancakes, Chinese radish cakes, broccoli soup, tuna bread… etc with it, it’s amazing! Just go online and search keto recipes, and you’ll find that a lots of recipes required this Psyllium Husk! Please like if it helps;)

0dfc8ac3-2264-49a4-b6a7-67a2b927716b
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I use this powder to keep my diverticulosis under control. I drink it in water flavored with juice which makes it tolerable. The powder is very fine and dissolves well, but drink it down quickly because it will turn to a solid lump of gel otherwise. This product works very well. I prefer it to the orange flavored and sweetened product most people recognise. So if you don't want added sugar or a chemical sweetener plus that orange flavoring this is a great product.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Read many reviews for this product before I purchased. I use it exactly as some have recommended by mixing it with 8 oz of water and downing it quickly. Have been using it first thing in the morning and I feel it helps me to stay regular. FYI - the taste is rather blah, but if you drink it quickly it's doable!

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Being intolerant to xanthan gum (in addition to gluten), and after much research, I began using Psyllium Husk Powder (which was already in my pantry as a fiber supplement) in my gluten-free baked goods. YAY!! Success!!! Many recipes state that *tablespoons* are needed to achieve whatever quality baked good they are making, however, you don't need *that* much... I believe the recommended is "twice the amount of xanthan gum" called for in any given recipe...but being someone who prefers to experiment, I find that every recipe is a little different. Different gluten free flours require a little more or less PHP... You can achieve a moister, but not too crumby ;) muffin if you supplement with a little bit of ground chia seed in your recipe, too... Bottom line is that Psyllium Husk POWDER (not unground p. husk) is an *excellent* binder in gluten free dough/batter recipes (pancakes, muffins, pizza dough, bread, cookies... Not to mention it adds a little extra fiber to your diet ;)

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

This is my go-to when my dog has anal gland issues. I mix it in with some food or bone broth and it stimulates a healthy BM that is enough to trigger her anal glands to release. It also helps when she is constipated. Dosage depends on size of dog - you'll find info online if you search.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I do really like this! Use it in the evening, one teaspoon and have no problems in the morning. Also I use it instead of late night snack like a part of diet. It has like no smell and light taste, not bad. It is medium size pack.

99da6ec9-949e-454f-b706-0bdb33e45ffb
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I am pleased with this product. I make my own bread using a bread machine and I have started adding a tablespoon of Psyllium Husk Powder with the other ingredients to add more fiber. It does not affect the taste or texture of the bread. I believe I am receiving the results that I was expecting.