UG

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

This product worth 5 stars because is easy to swallow the capsules. It has good quality and ingredients. well packaged I am suggest to use in combination with Vitamin D3

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Easy to swallow capsules. I am 75 years old and use this product for osteoporosis. I use it in combination with vitamin D3. Consistant quality. No unnecessary ingredients in the capsules.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Nice product. The quality is amazing. Super packaging. Delivery is fast as always.

Posted on Feb 17, 2021

I had the DEXA scan, and osteoporosis had barely increased! My doctor was concerned 2 years ago, but said this was insignificant. Easy to swallow, and coral supplies trace minerals other calcium supplements don't. I couldn't swallow the previous calcium supplement I took, as it had been enlarged to where I would choke on it. Hopefully with this, my next dexa scan will show improvement.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

great option. I like. composition is good. recommended for purchase.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Came well packaged. Its a great supplement. Taking it for months now

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Best calcium i've taken sofar. Capsules are easy to swollow and has no taste/aftertaste whatsoever. No gastric irritation that im prone to with other supplements. I take 2 capsules at night before going to sleep as I have trouble falling asleep. Will definitely buy again.

79014f64-22d0-4f2d-9e16-c2eaef9a292a
Posted on Nov 19, 2021

It builds the immune system very well when taken immediately when a virus comes calling

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

quality is good and excellent

Posted on Mar 14, 2021

I think capsules are easier to absorb than tablets. This works for me and price si reasonable too.

7863d098-3abe-4c05-9e45-12fb4c3c79d5