UG

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Nice quality product. Ingredient is axtaxanthing, which seems to benefit the eyes and skin. It is also an antioxidant so it has overall improvement for you. The capsule size is easy to swallow and tastes neutral. Recommended product and i like it. Gives me energy 2 mg a day. Contains carotene also.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

These low dose I bought for my dogs, as suggested by holistic medicine, given with a little butter or other fat as required for absorption. Warding against cataracts and age related eye conditions, and Alzheimer's, they're perfect for my older doggy. Keeping inflammation down will help against the possibility of cancer and arthritis... so many conditions. Also this brand has good reviews quality-wise, and I gave five stars as no negative side effects at all seen.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

This is about the only brand I can find astaxanthin in 2 mg. I’m buying it for my dog. I’ve been taking astaxanthin and feel its many benefits. I’ve read that it’s good for aging dogs and this is the right dosage for him.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I take these for my hair. When I stopped taking for about a month, I noticed my hair feeling thinner. Started taking them again and my hair is back to normal.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

I like these. The amount is quite low but enough for me. I find them helpful for my eyes especially at the computer. My eyes are definitely better on these. I feel an improvement in memory and brain energy also. Bit better stamina at work.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

This product uses AstaREAL astaxanthin which is extracted using chemical solvent free supercritical CO2 extraction. This is one of the few astaxanthin products using this process. It would be good if the dose was higher than 2 mg but you do get some flexibility with having 120 capsules per bottle. There are minimal additives and the capsule doesn't contain carrageenan which is present in many soft gel vegetarian capsules, unfortunately. Astaxanthin is an important supplement and I take this one regularly.

They're your typical football shaped softgels. No funky taste or smell. Super easy to swallow. Source Naturals is one of the brands I trust, so that's why I went with these instead of a cheaper brand. Not sure if it helps, but my immune system needs all the help I can get right now and astaxanthin is a great antioxidant to take for that.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

It’s good for eye and looking forward for better eye improvement thanks

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Corresponds to the description. The perfect item. Excellent packaging. Fast shipping