UG

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

An excellent choice of omega-3 fish oil because it ensures that we supply the body with daily amounts of EPA and DHA fatty acids. The capsules have no taste and the capsules do not cause heartburn. Omega 3 is recommended for those who do not eat enough fish - ie almost everyone as well as vegans and vegetarians.

Omega 3 Improves blood viscosity and normalize blood pressure. Increase the level of "good" cholesterol - HDL (high-density lipoprotein). Strengthen the walls of blood vessels, making them elastic. It also strengthens hair, making them less brittle and brittle; accelerates hair growth, stimulates the growth of new hair;. It is possible to include healthy fats in the form of liquid supplements or fish oil in the children's diet from the second month of life according to direct indications.

LianaLuna
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

This is so good dosage for this price. I like this Omega capsules because the don’t have any taste or smell. I like the effect. My hair looks much better. My kids like this Omega too. This is high quality supplement. My age is 35 years old. I take omega 3 for my heart health too.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

This fish oil is an amazing product. I started taking it for heart and lung issues about 3 years ago. I am now much healthier and have outlived my doctor's predictions by years. Taking it has also helped my heart to recover after much damage. I highly recommend this product to help change your life. I take it every day without fail.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

The first time I ordered this in July, the capsules were thicker and cloudy, hard to swallow. The effects were great though, i could see and feel a difference right away, plus no after taste or fish burps. So when I reordered this month, I was surprised to see the capsules were clear and smooth, SO much easier to take and still the same benefits. I wouldn't take another fish oil pill other than this!

Posted on May 31, 2022

The first time I ordered this in July, the capsules were thicker and cloudy, hard to swallow. The effects were great though, I could see and feel a difference right away, plus no aftertaste or fish burps. So when I reordered this month, I was surprised to see the capsules were clear and smooth, SO much easier to take, and still had the same benefits. I wouldn't take another fish oil pill other than this!

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

great quality omega! high quality ingredients-fish oil! good value! will use it again! for all ages, like the potency and like the package, you can feel the benefit, good taste, for heart, hair, brain, eyes, cholesterol and overall health, against inflammation and depression,

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

been using this for a couple of years now, never disappoints. good product, quality is good, make sure drink a lot of water after swallowing it, or else will get the aftertaste of fish oil. good for our health and body.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

great quality of omega 3! the capsules have no taste and its softgel so its easy to swallow. my husband and i take this for increase the level of good cholesterol. i will repurchase this!

bc5ea808-042d-4383-a6ad-07b7b63e63f8
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

This is the best working fish oil I have purchased over the years. It is also the first time I have used the "enteric" coated capsules. I found that these really work while the others did not. Thanks!