UG

Posted on Nov 11, 2021
Effective and high quality

Rheumatologist recommended taking ALA several years ago, since I was having several issues for which I could not take prescription medications. Has helped tremendously, resulting in reduced symptoms and eliminating the need for medication that literally left me "loopy" and dissatisfied with quality of life from those side effects. I include ALA (and this particular brand, since also free of wheat) with my evening supplements. Price here on iHerb is very reasonable, and I appreciate that the expiration date for supplements are visibly provided, thus assuring that I will not be receiving near-expiration products. If you are looking for a high quality ALA supplement, do give this Source Naturals your consideration.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

From first 10 days of use, I felt that suger level were in control and my neuro at fingers were better with no pain. This is a nice antioxidant.

26ee94af-6706-406e-8472-cf97a77cc2a1

The reason I take ALA is that it has strong antioxidant properties, which may reduce inflammation and skin aging, promote healthy nerve function, lower heart disease risk factors, and slow the progression of memory loss disorders. It also helps to adress free radicals and oxidative stress that can affect our skin and hair

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

The quality, ingredient and composition of this ALA is good to fight the free radicals and fighting age. Size of the package is good for 1 month. The skin and muscles get all the benefits and is a very easy suplement to take with my diet., as the taste is neutral.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Not sure why I bought it but I have some other supplements from this brand and I find it reliable. I need to dig why is that I decided to get this supplement thou and maybe get back to the review section.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

This is not the first time I have already purchased this product, the price corresponds to the quality, thanks to iherb, I will order again and again

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Good quality product, I take on empty stomach in the morning. Alpha lipoic acid is help the body combat oxidation. Pill size and taste is ok. It best absorbs with b vitamins. Not a medical advice.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Seems to be of quality ingredients which have provided me with some minor benefits in reducing my tinnitus. Only time will tell if this will provide any long term benefits.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I bought it for my mum. The product is a great cellular antioxidant but sadly, it gives a burning sensation when taken on empty stomach.