UG

Posted on Jun 24, 2022
Very refreshing green tea scent!

I really loved this cleansing gel, it has a pleasantly thick gel texture with some kind of small particles in it (but they won’t exfoliate, just give a slight massage sensation). The aroma is amazing- that of green tea! It foams perfectly as well and you don’t need a lot of product to use. Will definitely repurchase ❤️

86459ba9-068f-449b-a8ae-ebab900b04e8
b6bfd3aa-054a-46a0-935a-75f537d9a561
Posted on Feb 24, 2022

This is an effective cleanser. It has a fun gel texture that foams up well and rinses cleanly. My skin loves green tea (matcha). Especially in the summer. However I found it slightly drying in the winter. This also works well as a second cleanser after using an oil or balm. The scent is quite strong & over powering though. I did not enjoy the fragrance so for that reason alone, I would not repurchase this.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Very gentle cleansing gel, doesn't dry the skin. Very light and clean scent. Good size, standard tube packaging. Suitable for acne prone and dry dkin

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Good deep cleansing gel with exfoliating pieces, natural fragrance. Skin is not dehydrated after and the packaging is secure and economical, looks super nice in the bathroom 😊

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Cool product. Purchase super. Waste product. I recommend to friends and family. Huge buy recommendation.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I’d prefer the gel form in spring/summer. It foams well and cleanse well. Doesn’t really dry out a lot like the other cleansers

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

At first I bought the 30 day trial evaluation. I saw an improvement within a week in the texture of the skin and pores and ordered the full products, I fell in love with this company! I also bought my sister the acne kit that improved her face in a phenomenal way! The products do not have a pungent and strong smell, they are great and at a very fair price.

MalenaV
Posted on Dec 16, 2021

It is super gentle on my sensitive face with a nice scent. I love it! ❤️

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Good quality and size. Good for use withany benefits for aging skin. Cleans your pores gently