UG

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

It’s a great and effective product. Every time when I felt like coming down with a flue, I just pop in min 3 tabs before bed and next morning I’m ok. Repeat the process again the following night for better result. Works for my other family members as well, including my youngest age 13 yrs old.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I bought this because I heard Dr. Michael Murray say that tinnitus is on account of poor blood flow to the brain. Soon after I began to use this I noticed that my tinnitus diminished. I also give it to my 95-year old mother, and it seems to give her increased vitality, I suppose for the same reason: that it increases blood flow to the brain. I suffer from histamine intolerance, and citrus is implicated in that condition, so I worried that this might affect me badly. But it did not. I had no side effects from it. It is one of my favorite supplements now.

Posted on May 17, 2022

I'm SLEEPING!! Can even handle my day when I only get 5 hours. Mind you, I don't advise only 5 hours but sometimes it happens. My sleep is REALLY SOUND! and I love it.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Bought this with a hope that it will help my tinnitus. I was taking 2 tablets per day one in the morning and 1 in the evening, however and unfortunately it didn't have any effect on my ear ringing. Have had high hopes and was willing to try anything. Still the product has other benefits, just not good for tinnitus.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

as expected from this brand the quality is great. ingredients come from citrus fruit and the quantity lasts for a long time. this product is a daily part of my diet.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Solgar Bioflavanoids are an excellent product that aid in the metabolism of vitamin C. I have been using the product for years and highly recommend it. iHerb has an excellent price for the product and free international delivery. What's not to like?

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

This product is fantastic. You take one a day and it helps to boost up your immune system. I take mine as soon as I get home from work.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Very good product! I absolutely love the quality of that brand and this package is not an exception. Depends on frequency you use it. Works really good for me so I can highly recommend that product.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This is a company that has been around a long time. I have used several of their products and they are all good quality. A great antioxidant and it fights free radicals. Arrived with excellent packaging! I highly recommend!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

These are really good! The tablets are a bit large to swallow, but the effects are felt immediately. If I'm feeling sluggish, I take one of these and feel an immediate boost in energy and wellbeing.