UG

Posted on Sep 18, 2022
好的

This product only has one ingredient, which is banana, so you do not have to worry about additives of added sugar. It is a healthy and convenient snack. I have tried the pineapple + coconut flavour of the same product and I think that flavour tastes so much better. This banana one is just a bit too sweet but the pineapple one is very refreshing.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Delicious, 1 ingredient all organic and easy to pack snack. Quality is excellent and I love the flavor. I like that it is a healthy snack on the go.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

i like these, but they are very chewy . very tasty

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Not going to lie the color and smell off put me a bit but WOW are these delicious. Kids and adults love them.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Very flavorful, it's hard to believe there's no preservatives or additives it's so tasty.

Posted on May 19, 2022

My kid thinks these are a treat/candy. Really sweet but with great ingredients- just banana! Win!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Wasn’t a fan of these at all. Not what I thought they’d be. I understand it’s a dry banana but it smells strange which puts me off wanting to eat it.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Not my favorite flavor, but healthy for you.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

kids like it me too, good taste