UG

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Taste great. Though it's a huge tablet, it's a joy taking it. The quality is good, there's no medicated smell and I like the orange citrus taste. It seems to give me more energy but I just started taking it hence its a bit too early to tell. Overall, its a supplement I'm happy to take.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I love these I noticed a real difference within a week I have so much more energy I feel great , I like the fact they are chewable They taste really nice not like the usual chewable vitamins you buy so all round very happy

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Since I rarely eat cereal and am plant based, I’m not getting the b vitamins from enriched foods like I used to. These chewables help me get to my daily goal.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Good quality and taste! My daughter needed more B vitamins, and she took these willingly because she liked the taste. These are not chewy but like a crunchy tablet.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Easy to take, it taste like a real orange. One of my favourite vit b complex, very high potency. Well package and good for energy release.

I know that it doesn't make sense that a B Complex vitamin, which provides more energy, would help you sleep better, but it does, and when I wake up in the middle of the night, it helps me go back to sleep immediately!! Please try it! It works!!

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I have been taking this product for years. There is no side effect. Citrus flavor is perhaps the best. But strawberry flavor is also as good.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

REALLY delicious. Not crazy about the different oils in there. Wish there was a solid b-complex formulation that is clean-- still looking for that ideal b complex supplement.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Overall, I'm very happy with those vitamins. Only thing I don't like is, that they are very sweet. I usually brush my teeth after taking them.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022