UG

Posted on Mar 16, 2022
No issues

Nice and effective. I tried a different brand with a much higher dose of 650 mg and found it WAY too strong. Burnt the lining of my stomach and left me in pain for several days while healing. So I tried this lower dose of 250 mg and have had no problems at all. I encourage people to start with a low dose like this one, then work your way up if you need it. You may not need more.

Good quality pills with good ingredients. better ask your doctor about the dosage. they have a lot of benefits to your body read more about them. Absolutely no taste or after taste to it. but the size of the pill is a little funny. highly recommended, if you're looking for these specifically.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

GERD sufferer here. Then I started taking two of these pills with my meals: one about halfway through the meal, and the other at meal's end. GERD gone... GREAT!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I love these for a just a small HCL boost when i need it for a snack or a supplement that needs some HCL to work well.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I like this lower dosage strength. Had been using 650 mg and that was too strong for me. I can always take two for extra support for a bigger meal.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Most of the time it's out of stock therefore cutting off a star rating. Other than that, the product itself is really great especially in taking care of digestion, stomach and gut health.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

The product is excellent and very good quality, I recommend it to everyone.

eba074db-cb74-4219-8329-0409ac6b3658
Posted on Sep 22, 2022

very good combination I recommend it good quality product nice

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

In case of reduced acidity, I recommend it. A good brand

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I feel these enzymes are starting to help my digestion taking with every meal