UG

Posted on Mar 27, 2022
Good nourishment but too sweet smell

The conditioner has a pleasant thick texture, you don’t need to apply a lot. My hair feels supple and shiny after. But the aroma has nothing to do with coffee - it’s a sweet smell that I wouldn’t like to hear every day, it may become almost annoying. But luckily it doesn’t linger after the hair dries.

37ceddbc-6d0a-463f-abf8-89b28689ba3c

I bought this for all the beneficial ingredients that you just don’t see in drugstore brands in America. I love it! My scalp felt soothed instantly after I put it on, which was something I never experienced before. My hair felt so soft after using it. My curls were so hydrated and moisturized even after I washed the product out and blowdried it; they stayed that way days after when usually my scalp and hair would feel dry after 2 days. It would be great if they added a leave-in product. It’s an awesome product that I would highly recommend for anyone with dry scalp and hair or damaged hair.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

It’s ok but leaves my hair feeling similar to when I just use a good conditioner so not motivated to continue using. I have long hair, the pump only puts out a small amount so I need about 8 pumps to get enough product to cover my hair which is a bit annoying.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Gorgeous conditioner that compliments the matching shampoo beautifully. Smells great too

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Great product! His friends recommended him to me and I am grateful to them for that! I will order more!

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Haven't tried it yet, but the scent is great

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I love it. Nice scent size and quality

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I dont smell of coffee. May my nose.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

The smell is pleasant like a dessert, the same as the whole line of products. Convenient dispenser, consistency like a thick cream. Hair after use is shiny, soft, easy to comb. Has a cumulative effect. With this mask, not a single elastic band would hold my hair, they are so smooth, while they do not look like icicles and the volume at the roots is not lost. The smell on the hair quickly disappears.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

In terms of consistency, I would say that this is a mask. It is well distributed on hair, has a pleasant smell. hair after it is not tangled, obedient and well-styled.